Anyone who knows me or reads this blog knows I ALWAYS love a good deal! That’s why Amazon is one of my go-to resources for small decor and accents. Not only is it super budget-friendly, but it also has fast shipping and a great return policy!
Below are some of my favorite decor finds of the month, all UNDER $30. Yes, you heard me correctly!
1. These Agate geode bookends are sliced and polished how off the beauty of both the rough and polished stone. Agate is known for balancing emotional and physical energy. Historically, it has been used in healing amulets and ornamentation dating back to Babylon! So not only will this piece add a unique statement to your space, it will also add some positive energy!
2. This gold metal candle holder will bring the perfect mix of vintage and glam into your space. Every guest who walks into your home will compliment you on it!
3. This chic ceramic vase will make a great addition to any home who wants to add some unique flair. Just make sure to only place dry flowers in it! This would look great on a console table or even on the floor.!
4. Placing this crystal on your desk, coffee table or console can help to relieve stress and promote peace among those who enter the room. The best part? It’s SO cute and can go with almost any interior style.
6. This 8″ x 4″ modern gold bowl can be used as a stand-alone decorative piece for anywhere in your home. Unlike the standard cheap ceramic bowls, this ceramic vase is made of durable, fine, polished gold ceramic and enhanced with intricately etched grooves to add dimension and character.
7. This fashion-forward tray makes a chic statement for serving drinks, hors-d’oeuvres or displaying favorite objects or perfumes. It would also look great on a coffee table with some books and decor stacked on top of it.
8. This furry leopard pillow will be a showstopper on any sofa. Just make sure to get an insert as this is only the cover!
9. Add a fun statement to your home with this white hand mold. You can place it on a console, side table or even on the floor as a unique statement! (PS. In case anyone didn’t know, I have an OBSESSION with hand decor!)
10. These artificial blush peony flowers will add an amazing pop of color to your mainly-neutral space. Place in an acrylic vase on your coffee table or set it on a console table to bring some life into your home! I always say faux flowers are the BEST kind of flowers because they are cheaper, easier to take care of and last forever.
11. This blush/gold candle is the perfect accent to place on top of books or by itself. It’s hand-poured & fragrance-infused which means it’ll smell FABULOUSLY when lit.
And there you have it! Are you going to get any of these items? Let me know down below!