In case you’re new to the blog and don’t know, I am moving into a new apartment this summer. All I’ve been doing the last few weeks is window shopping for my next place. Thankfully, I have my client work to distract me and keep me from going crazy!
I’ve been browsing Wayfair non-stop and it’s painful to not be able to add items to my cart. I am so impatient…
MY WAYFAIR WISHLIST
Since you all loved my “fun fact” post about HomeGoods, I am going to do the same thing today about Wayfair! Check out some interesting facts you never know about the household name below:
- The company, which was originally CSN, started in 2002 and was founded by Niraj Shah and Steve Conine.
- CSN was comprised of over 270 separate websites catering to a specific home category.
- Even though the company had about 4.8 million customers, CSN was having a hard time growing its repeat customer base. This was because most shoppers had no idea that the websites were managed by the same brand.
- Wayfair was launched in September 2011, and each of the standalone websites was shut down.
- The company now has more than 1,550 employees and access to more than 7 million products from 12,000 suppliers.
And there you have it! Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have any questions or comments below. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!